DescriptionMedal of Honor: Allied Assault - Spearhead is an expansion pack add-on to Allied Assault.
Taking the role of Sergeant Jack Barnes, players begin a mission behind the enemy lines on D-Day and will eventually play through the Battle of the Bulge and finally to the fall of Berlin in nine new single-player missions. The player will fight the Germans together with AI-controlled British, American and Russian troops. Also included are lots of new authentic British and Russian weapons.
Multiplayer has been refined with one new multiplayer mode and several new maps.
- "荣誉勋章联合袭击：先头部队" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Medal of Honor: Débarquement Allié - En Formation" -- French title
Part of the Following Groups
|Spearhead: Digging deeper MoHAA's grave||vicrabb (7291)|
|GamePro (US)||Dec 11, 2002||90|
|GameStar (Germany)||Dec, 2002||86 out of 100||86|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Nov 30, 2002||86 out of 100||86|
|Gamesmania.de||Jan 16, 2003||82 out of 100||82|
|4Players.de||Dec 06, 2002||81 out of 100||81|
|PC Games (Germany)||Dec 19, 2002||73 out of 100||73|
|Joystick (French)||Jan, 2003||7 out of 10||70|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Feb, 2003||70|
|Gamekult||Dec 10, 2002||6 out of 10||60|
|UOL Jogos||Nov 26, 2002||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
German versionThere are a number of changes in the German version:
- All swastikas were removed or replaced with iron crosses.
- On most posters the text was removed.
- With the exception of the finished mission goals, all level statistics were removed.
- The cutscenes using documentary film material were re-cut. Additionally the translation removes all mentions of "Nazi" or mentioning of specific persons, e.g. Hitler.
Related Web Sites
- First-Person History (An Apple Games article, archived on the author's site, about the Macintosh version of Spearhead that provides a descriptive overview of the game, various tips and tricks, and general resources about the game such as system information (June, 2003).)
- NZMac Review (A (largely) unscored, positive review of the Macintosh version of the game by NZMac, a New Zealand Apple site (Sep. 01, 2003).)