Not an American user?
Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)The year is 2036.
A quarter-century after nuclear war devastated the earth, a few thousand survivors still cling to existence beneath the ruins of Moscow, in the tunnels of the Metro.
They have struggled against the poisoned elements, fought mutated beasts and paranormal horrors, and suffered the flames of civil war.
But now, as Artyom, you must flee the Metro and lead a band of Spartan Rangers on an incredible, continent-spanning journey across post-apocalyptic Russia in search of a new life in the East.
Metro Exodus is an epic, story-driven first person shooter from 4A Games that blends deadly combat and stealth with exploration and survival horror in one of the most immersive game worlds ever created.
Explore the Russian wilderness across vast, non-linear levels and follow a thrilling story-line that spans an entire year through spring, summer and autumn to the depths of nuclear winter.
Inspired by the novels of Dmitry Glukhovsky, Metro Exodus continues Artyom’s story in the greatest Metro adventure yet.
- Embark on an incredible journey - board the Aurora, a heavily modified steam locomotive, and join a handful of survivors as they search for a new life in the East
- Experience Sandbox Survival - a gripping story links together classic Metro gameplay with new huge, non-linear levels
- A beautiful, hostile world - discover the post-apocalyptic Russian wilderness, brought to life with stunning day / night cycles and dynamic weather
- Deadly combat and stealth - scavenge and craft in the field to customize your arsenal of hand-made weaponry, and engage human and mutant foes in thrilling tactical combat
- Your choices determine your comrades’ fate - not all your companions will survive the journey; your decisions have consequence in a gripping storyline that offers massive re-playability
- The ultimate in atmosphere and immersion - a flickering candle in the darkness; a ragged gasp as your gasmask frosts over; the howl of a mutant on the night wind - Metro will immerse and terrify you like no other game…
- "メトロ エクソダス" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: 4A Engine
- Game feature: Developer commentary
- Gameplay feature: Day / Night cycle
- Gameplay feature: New Game+
- Inspiration: Literature
- Metro series
- Middleware: FaceFX
- Middleware: SpeedTree
- Physics Engine: PhysX
- Technology: PathEngine
There are no reviews for this game.
|GamesRadar||Feb 13, 2019||90|
|Niche Gamer||Feb 15, 2019||9 out of 10||90|
|GameStar (Germany)||Feb 13, 2019||90 out of 100||90|
|IGN||Feb 13, 2019||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Independent Zin||Jun 28, 2019||85 out of 100||85|
|DualShockers||Feb 13, 2019||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Nivelul2||Mar 15, 2019||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Worth Playing||Feb 13, 2019||8 out of 10||80|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Feb 13, 2019||16 out of 20||80|
|PC Games (Germany)||Feb 13, 2019||8 out of 10||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Metro: Exodus (official website)
Zaibatsu (9205) added Metro: Exodus (Windows) on Feb 01, 2019
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.