Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)The Piper PA-28-181 Archer II is a single engine GA aircraft, configured with the fuselage over the wings. A development of the PA-28 series which began with the Cherokee, the Archer II is slightly larger in fuselage length and wingspan, and is equipped with a 180hp engine.
- External dynamic shadows, internal dynamic shadows on VC, volumetric normal mapping, specular mapping and bloom lights
- Polygon optimized model
- IFR certification
- Three models: with and without fairings and a mix of both
- Four different paints plus a blank texture
- Maximum details and realistic textures
- Original HQ digital stereo sounds (44100 HZ) recorded from the original aircraft
- GPS 295 installed in the cockpit
- Interactive virtual cockpit
- Full moving parts, including ailerons, elevators, rudders, flaps, rolling wheels and trim tab
- Animated sections such as doors, sun visor, co-pilot seat and vibrating antenna
- Lights, including navigation lights, beacons and landing lights
- Transparent windows
- 3D modelled pilot and cockpit area
- Custom VC panel and gauges
- Realistic light effects on gauges
- Nightlight effects on panel
- Built-in zoom gauges
- Separate switches for instrument lights and dome light
- Toggle yoke at VC
- Realistic performance
- Real behaviour compared to the real airplane
- Real weight and balance
- Pilot, co-pilot and passenger views
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 8 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition - Piper PA-28-181 Archer II (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.