Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)The single engine Piper Cherokee is one of the most common and standard general aviation aircraft, designed for flight training, air taxi and personal use.
The first PA-28 received its type certificate from the Federal Aviation Administration in 1960, and the series remains in production to this day. All members of the PA-28 family are all-metal, unpressurized, single-engined, piston-powered airplanes with low-mounted wings and tricycle landing gear. They all have a single door on the copilot side, which is entered by stepping on the wing.
The Piper PA28 Cherokee 180F from Carenado includes a highly detailed interior and exterior model, full moving and animated rudder and flaps, light effects and also a brilliant interactive virtual cockpit. The ultra-realistic performance is based on a detailed documentation and observation of experienced Piper pilots.
- External dynamic shadows, internal dynamic shadows on VC, normal mapping, specular mapping and bloom lights
- Polygon optimized model
- Interactive virtual cockpit
- Full moving parts, including ailerons, elevators, rudders, flaps, rolling wheels and opening doors
- 3D modelled pilot and cockpit area
- Detailing, including pitot pressure chamber, antennas, fuel tank
- Realistic textures and original paint design
- Custom panel and gauges
- Realistic light effects on gauges
- Nightlight effects on panel
- Similar behaviour comparative with the real airplane
- Real weight and balance
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 7 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition - Piper PA28 Cherokee 180F (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.