Advertising BlurbsSteam Store Description:
The single engine Piper Cherokee is one of the most common and standard general aviation aircraft, designed for flight training, air taxi and personal use.
- External dynamic shadows, internal dynamic shadows on VC, normal mapping, specular mapping and bloom lights
- Polygon optimized model
- Interactive virtual cockpit
- Full moving parts, including ailerons, elevators, rudders, flaps, rolling wheels and opening doors
- 3D modelled pilot and cockpit area
- Detailing, including pitot pressure chamber, antennas, fuel tank
- Realistic textures and original paint design
- Custom panel and gauges
- Realistic light effects on gauges
- Nightlight effects on panel
- Similar behaviour comparative with the real airplane
- Real weight and balance
The first PA-28 received its type certificate from the Federal Aviation Administration in 1960, and the series remains in production to this day. All members of the PA-28 family are all-metal, unpressurized, single-engined, piston-powered airplanes with low-mounted wings and tricycle landing gear. They all have a single door on the copilot side, which is entered by stepping on the wing.
The Piper PA28 Cherokee 180F from Carenado includes a highly detailed interior and exterior model, full moving and animated rudder and flaps, light effects and also a brilliant interactive virtual cockpit. The ultra-realistic performance is based on a detailed documentation and observation of experienced Piper pilots.
Contributed by Charly2.0 (208496) on Jun 16, 2017.