Microsoft Pinball Arcade Ad Blurbs (Windows)
Advertising BlurbsBack of Box - Windows (US):
Real pinball tables - just like the ones from the arcade!
- Includes one sensational table from every decade from the '30s to the '90s
- Nudge from the right, left, or bottom of the table
- Keeps track of high scores of each table
- Customizable controls for flippers and nudging
- Game-winning strategies to help you become a pinball wizard
- Includes an online history of pinball gaming
You'll flip over seven classic pinball machines that look, sound, and play just like the real thing. Go for the high score on one groundbreaking table from each decade- from the 1930s to the present day. The wildest variety of tables, realistic ball physics, and striking graphics all add up to wickedly fast action for current and prospective pinball wizards.
An Arcade Full Of Tables
Cue Ball Wizard
Spirit of 76
Pinball History 101
Each of the seven tables represents a milestone in the evolution of pinball games - including the first table with flippers (Humpty Dumpty) and the first triple-decker table (Haunted House)
All The Right Moves
Gravity is not your friend! A finely-tuned physics model controls the ball's behavior so that every move happens just as it would on the real tables. You can even catch, aim, save, and nudge the ball.
Ready When You Are
Just as it is with real pinball, these addictive tables are perfect for a quick break anytime. And no quarters required.
Contributed by jlg (762) on Oct 16, 2010.