Muscle Car 3: Illegal Street Ad Blurbs (Windows)
Advertising BlurbsGlobal Star Press Release (July 2, 2003):
- 4 different modes of play to challenge your driving ability; Quick Race to jump right into the action, Ghost to chase yourself and your best time, Career to conquer the illegal street racing circuit and earning cold hard cash to customize your ride, and Cop Chase, which allows you to play the other side of the law.
- 26 beautifully modeled cars inspired by the speed demons of the muscle car era, with the ability to modify them to your hearts content with such additions as custom intakes, rims, spoilers, engine sizes and mufflers.
- High quality 3D environments using Criterion’s Renderware™ technology support real time textures and lighting, particle effects, and stunning scenery
- Race on tracks around the world, from the ruins of Rome, to the skyscrapers of downtown Chicago, even the lush jungles and temples of Bangkok
- Play the other side of the law as a Police Officer racing through the streets, ticketing speed demons and making the highways and byways safer for all drivers.
- 36 different races to test your abilities over 9 different tracks. In Career mode, take to the virtual city for fun and cold hard cash, racing in the illegal underground racing circuit.
Global Star Software Announces Muscle Car 3
Today Global Star Software, a subsidiary of Take-Two Interactive (NASDAQ: TTWO), has announced plans to release Muscle Car 3 for the PC. Under development at 3 Romans in Birmingham, Alabama, Global Star plans to build upon the success of the Muscle Car series, while adding immense visual and game play improvements. Global Star currently plans to release Muscle Car 3 in the summer of 2003.
Muscle Car 3 will feature a vastly improved graphics engine using Criterion Studios Renderware ® and unparalleled physics using Criterion’s RenderWare® Physics. The use of the Criterion product makes Muscle Car 3 stand out over earlier incarnations of the series. Check out the details at http://www.globalstarsoftware.com/, or download the exciting demo.
Tel: 905-795-9880 ext. 280 Fax: 905-795-9881
Tel: 905-795-9880 ext. 240 Fax: 905-795-9881
About Global Star Software
Founded in 1995, Global Star Software has quickly grown into a dominant force in the software-publishing field. Based on a principle to offer superior value to customers as well as superior packaging and design, Global Star has branched out from it's roots in value PC entertainment to offer a variety of business and utility software as well as software for a variety of other platforms. Most notably, Global Star is now a leading contender in the Palm OS and Pocket PC arena, and future plans incorporate a great deal of focus on this growing market.
Global Star Software became a wholly owed subsidiary of Take-Two Interactive in 1999, and thanks to a solid foundation and strong relationships with corporate partners, Global Star has continued to grow, offering excellence in software across a multitude of genres and platforms.
About Take-Two Interactive Software
Headquartered in New York City, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is an integrated global developer, marketer, distributor, and publisher of interactive entertainment software games and accessories for the PC, PlayStation®, PlayStation®2, Xbox(tm), Nintendo GameCube(tm) and Nintendo Game Boy Advance. The Company publishes and develops products through its wholly owned subsidiary labels: Rockstar Games, Gotham Games, Gathering of Developers, Joytech and Global Star. The Company maintains sales and marketing offices in Cincinnati, New York, Toronto, London, Paris, Munich, Vienna, Copenhagen, Milan, Sydney, Auckland and Amsterdam. Take-Two's common stock is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol TTWO. For more corporate and product information please visit our website at www.take2games.com.
Contributed by Jeanne (76455) on Mar 14, 2010.