DescriptionIn New Orleans, Nancy Drew and her friend, Bess Marvin, are vacationing. There, the owner of a mystical and potentially powerful crystal skull, Bruno Bolet, is found dead, but the artifact is missing. Fearing the worst, Bruno's great-nephew, Henry, pleads with the sleuthful duo to find the skull and discover the circumstances which resulted in his uncle's death.
Roll up your sleeves, put on your thinking cap and investigate the case by exploring the Bolet manor and grounds (including its spooky cemetery) as well as the French Quarter and other parts of New Orleans. Talk to Bruno's friends and associates, who all have secrets to hide. Find hidden clues and evidence in inventory objects and reading materials. Solve adventure-type puzzles. Switch roles during the game by playing as Nancy and Bess.
The game is played completely by mouse with the keyboard used only while saving games. Features include several difficulty settings which directly affect how much help is given within the game, improved graphics, non-linear puzzle-solving, and weather and shadow effects.
- "Нэнси Дрю: Легенда о хрустальном черепе" -- Russian spelling
- "Nancy Drew: Die Legende des Kristallschädels" -- German title
- "Nancy Drew 17" -- Informal name
- "Les Enquêtes de Nancy Drew: La Légende du Crâne de Cristal" -- French title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Just Adventure||Oct 19, 2007||A-||91|
|GamerDad||Feb 01, 2008||90|
|Adventurearchiv||Dec 23, 2007||81 out of 100||81|
|GameZebo||Apr 07, 2008||80|
|Adventure Gamers||Nov 05, 2007||80|
|Video Game Generation||Dec 11, 2007||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Game Chronicles||Oct 18, 2007||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Apr 28, 2008||14 out of 20||70|
|JeuxVideoPC.com||Apr 22, 2008||10 out of 20||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Nancy Drew: Legend of the Crystal Skull (product page on the Her Interactive website)
- UHS: Not your ordinary walkthrough (Shows hints gradually, so your game isn't spoiled.)