Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
INTRODUCTION AND FEATURES:
Meet Nash Racing 2: Muscle cars - a Nash Racing sequel!
The game contains minor tuning system where can paint a car and choose different wheels and tires.
The first version contains 7 American styled muscle cars and a lot of tracks.
The game contains new and older American styled V8 powered powerful cars, which are difficult to handle.
Some tracks have wet road surface so they are very slippery tracks.
The game contains 3 game modes:
1. Time trial: Drive against time. Target to pass tracks under limited time. This mode contains 8 tracks
2. Race: Race against easy opponents in different 5 tracks. The first version has Easy level opponents. More skilled and harder opponents coming in future updates. Some AI opponents are rookie skilled some more talented opponents
3. Open world: Open world tracks you can just cruise in different tracks/Open World maps or try to find hidden oxygen system which is hidden somewhere in the open world and when a level is finished then the player goes back to a garage. This game mode is just for fun and testing cars and driving in open worlds. 2 open world in first version
- Totally 15 tracks for now
- Partial game controller support
PLANNED FEATURES:- More tracks to every game modes
- More cars
- Different skilled AI opponents: Easy, Medium, and Hard where player can choose
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 9 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.