Advertising BlurbsTalonsoft "Flashpoint Kosovo" website:
- Multiple exciting new scenarios like the '69 invasion of Vietnam, Libya vs Egypt, and war between super powers Russia and China.
- Full-function map, unit and scenario editors enable you to create any modern battle from 1956-2000.
- Variable game scale ranging from individual companies of men to entire corps, and from 2.5 km per hex to 50 km per hex.
- Massive equipment database including hundreds of new selections not previously available.
- Stunning 16 Bit High Color graphics in both 2D and 3D modes.
- Expanded Event/Political Editor enables you to "trigger" events that will cause other historical and "what if" situations to occur, such as the surprise use of tactical nukes!
- Play modes invlude Human vs. Computer, Human vs. Human via Hot Seat, and Play by Email
Russia versus Nato: The Final Battle of the 20th Century
In the Spring of 1999, the world watched in sorrow as the grim shadow of war fell across the tiny country of Kosovo. Allied soldiers again heeded the call to duty, putting their own lives on the line to end the bloodshed. Now, it's your turn to answer the call to duty. Take command of Allied air and ground forces as you attempt to stem the tides of war; do you have what it takes to lead your troops to victory?
The revolutionary design of the The Operational Art of War, Volume I set a new standard ion wargaming due to its unmatched flexibility, complete scenario editing system, variable game scale, and state-of-the-art graphics. The Operational Art of War, Volume II raised the bar yet again, bringing the same excitement and a fresh perspective to modern-day battles.
The Operational Art of War II: Flashpoint Kosovo carries on the tradition of excellence by putting you at the heart of the world's most dangerous hotspots.
Contributed by NGC 5194 (17612) on Oct 14, 2002.