Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Pentasma is a side-scrolling arcade shooter inspired by Williams Electronics' 1981 classic 'Defender'. Protect The terraforming Humanoids from the deadly Aliens and raid the Alien planets to keep the galaxy peaceful!
SynopsisIn The year 2846, The earth has become completely inhabitable and Few survived people went to space. With the advanced robot technonogy, Humans created Terraforming Humanoids to produce the planets that can support human life.
Unfortunately, The aliens who were also looking for their new planet started to attack Humanoids and robbed the planets or completely destroyed them. To deal with it, Humans created Pentasma - The plasma-powered space jet armed with Deadly lasers, smartbombs, and also tractor beams to protect the Terraforming Humanoids.
- Defence-shooting hybrid action in a seamlessly wrapped area
- Procedurally generated planets and attack waves
- 33 various enemies to fight
- 3 different ships and 6 special abillities
- 30 achievements
- 5 game modes and online scoreboards
- Highscore progress display keeps you encouraged to achieve the highest score!
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 7 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.