DescriptionIn the fourth game with Pettson and Findus the cat, you have to guide Findus and a companion through the house. Twelve minigames are scattered over different locations such as the kitchen, the attic, the bedroom and the living room. By completing puzzles, you receive collectible cards, items and finally keys which can be used to unlock hidden worlds.
This installment has much more interactivity. Classic games such as Battleship, The Incredible Machine and Lunar Lander have inspired the developers to create modern spin-offs for kids. Not only reflexes are trained, but maths and logic as well.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Петсон и Финдус: Финдус и компания" -- Russian spelling
- "Viiru ja Pesonen ötökkäjahdissa" -- Finnish title
- "Pettson & Findus: de sleutel van de onderburen" -- Dutch title
- "Pettson & Findus 4" -- Informal title
- "Peddersen og Findus: Buklernes verden" -- Danish title
- "Findus bei den Mucklas" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|GameSpot (Belgium/Netherlands)||Jun 04, 2002||82 out of 100||82|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaThis game won Europrix 2002, an award handed tot the producer of Europe’s best multimedia product or service, which represents not only best practice in multimedia, but also delivers added value for the user. Pettson & Findus 4 won the category Interactive Fiction and Storytelling and the overall award as well.
Related Web Sites
- Pettson o findus (Official site)
Game, Concept and Drawings: