DescriptionPiglet's Big Game is based on characters originally created by the author A.A. Milne in 1926 for his book Winnie-The-Pooh, illustrated by Ernest Shepard; it was eventually licensed to Disney and made into several films. Some characters also appear in the Square Enix game Kingdom Hearts. This particular game is very loosely connected to the movie "Piglet's Big Movie", released in the same year.
Piglet is a very small and somewhat scatterbrained animal - he has an idea that something special is going on today, but he's forgotten what. He stops in to visit Rabbit in the Hundred Acre Wood, and discovers that Rabbit is making a Very Large Soup, and needs Piglet's help to gather the ingredients.
This is an adventure game with point-and-click controls. As you collect the six missing items for the soup and explore the Wood, you'll meet Piglet's friends and help each one with a puzzle:
- Tigger is bouncing at a beehive and is very anxious to collect it's honey, but he needs something to put the honey in
- Pooh has dug a Woozle Trap in front of his door, and now he can't get across it to get to his own pots of honey
- Owl needs help finding the key to his house
- Eeyore needs a little assistance mixing paints
There are no promo images for this game
- "Винни: Медовый пир" -- Russian spelling
- "Vinnie: Medoviy Pir" -- Russian title
- "Disney Les Aventures de Porcinet" -- French title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Edutaining Kids||Apr, 2003||A-||91|
|Tech with Kids (Computing with Kids)||May 02, 2003||90|
|Review Corner||Apr, 2003||8.2 out of 10||82|
|KidZone||Apr 01, 2003||7.4 out of 10||74|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaOn March 18, 2003, Gotham Games and Disney Interactive Studios published another game titled Piglet's Big Game for consoles - it is totally unrelated to this version and has a completely different plot.
Related Web Sites
- Piglet's Big Game - Wikipedia (information about the game in the open encyclopedia)