Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Planetary Dustoff is a moddable roguelite shooter. Go on a death riddled journey to sprawling alien environments and fight your way through hordes of enemies and epic boss battles. Take part in the revived Planetary Survey Program aboard the Space Station and help the Space Faction find a new home for humanity. Expand your Space Station with helpful allies and recover suits with special powers to choose from. Explore unique environments and delve into over a 100 different weapons and items!
- Unlock and choose from four different different suits, including a syringe gun equipped Space Doctor Suit and a sword wielding Space Knight Suit.
- Find and choose from over 100 different weapons and items, from flamethrowers, giant hammers and crossbows to pets and deployable turrets.
- Fight your way through three unique, procedurally generated, planets, fight their stubborn inhabitants and uncover their secrets.
- Rescue helpful allies and unlock special decorations to expand your Space Station with.
- Expand Planetary Dustoff with your own and the community's creations using the built-in modding and scripting support. Read more in the Modding section below!
- Enjoy the entrancing, 45 minute long, original soundtrack in its uncompressed format.
ModdingShipping with mod support and scripting in Lua which allows the game to be extended with the ingenious ideas of the players. Please note that at the initial Early Access release, only adding new weapons and items are officially supported and documented. There is no artificial gating to modifying the rest of the game tough and we will continuously update the modding support with new features, tutorials and documentation.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 10 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Planetary Dustoff (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.