DescriptionQ'Bicles is a logic puzzle game where you play in the role of an office manager. The CEO provides you with a list of goals for the office, and you are tasked to solving it in the most effective manner possible.
- Distance: two objects must be a specific distance away from one another.
- Path: two objects must have a clear path through empty spaces to one another.
- Quota (Construction Mode only): there must be a specific number of pieces on the board.
- Pinned Pieces: these are pieces that are pinned to the floor layout and cannot be moved.
- Obstacles: some pieces like plants and pillars do not allow paths through their tile, while other object types (like water coolers) do not obstruct any path.
In puzzle mode, the game pieces are already arranged on the layout, and the player is responsible for 'fixing' the layout in the smallest number of moves possible. In harder difficulty levels, a limit on the number of moves is also imposed.
In construction mode, the board is empty (aside of any pinned pieces), and the player is given a queue of items that they can add to the level. This mode allows for more free-form solutions, and the player is rewarded for going above and beyond the requirements of the office. An especially high score will be rewarded with the "Employee Of The Month" award.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- qbicles.com (Official website)
Level Design Manager:
Lead QA Engineer: