PlayStation Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Marked by the revolts and rebellions of the March Revolution, the German petty states are on the brink of economic collapse. However, with the appearance of the first private trains, cross-border connections are increasingly growing, linking the larger cities and creating industrial centers that will lift the troubled country.
• New scenario - Patchwork (1850 - 1870)
• Map expansion: Germany (available in Free Game and Sandbox modes)
• 10 historical engines such as the Adler and the Rhein
• More than 12 new tradeable goods (e.g. canned kraut and cuckoo clocks) and 59 new cities
• New songs and reworked city buildings as well as an update of the characters and German signaling signs
• Exclusive ‘concession’ feature: The map is divided into sections. Buy concessions to gain access to new building grounds (also available on the full North American map).
Remote Play requires PS Vita system and sufficiently robust Wi-Fi connection.
4GB minimum save size
Railway Empire Copyright © 2019 Kalypso Media Group GmbH. All rights reserved. Developed by Gaming Minds Studios GmbH. Published by Kalypso Media Group GmbH. Railway Empire is a trademark of Kalypso Media Group GmbH and is used under license. All other logos, copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owner.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 7 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "レイルウェイ エンパイア: ドイツ" -- Japanese spelling
- "레일웨이 엠파이어: 독일" -- Korean spelling (Hangul)
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.