Not an American user?
DescriptionRedJack: Revenge of the Brethren is a pre-rendered adventure game featuring 3D action sequences.
The game follows the story of Nicholas Dove, a boy with a thirst for adventure and the high seas. What starts as a quest for simple excitement could very well end up with him walking the plank in a sea full of sharks, or being slashed apart by a sword, as Nicholas senses that his fate is pre-ordained, and tied somehow with the mighty pirate RedJack, and the vow of vengeance he made 17 years ago.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
- "RedJack: La Vendetta dei Brethren" -- Italian title
- "RedJack: La Revanche des Pirates" -- French title
- "RedJack: Die Rache der Bruderschaft" -- German title
- "Red Jack" -- Common title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Jeuxvideo.com||Jan 08, 1999||15 out of 20||75|
|PC Zone||Aug 13, 2001||7.5 out of 10||75|
|PC Player (Germany)||Feb, 1999||74 out of 100||74|
|Attack Games||Dec, 1998||7 out of 10||70|
|Computer Games Magazine||Dec 10, 1998||60|
|PC Joker||Apr, 1999||52 out of 100||52|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Mar, 1999||40|
|Adventure Gamers||Jan 23, 2003||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaRedJack: The Revenge of the Brethren was originally intended as a pirate musical. A number of songs were recorded for it before it was "laughed out of a focus group", causing its shift to the darker game it became.
Related Web Sites
- RedJack Walkthrough 1.0 (Sinjin's Guide, posted on the Spoiler Centre)
- Revenge of the Brethren Review (A review of the Macintosh version of Cyberflix's RedJack, by Marc Khadpe (Nov. 17th, 1998).)
Roger Wilco (1183) added RedJack: The Revenge of the Brethren (Windows) on Aug 06, 2001
Other platforms contributed by Dragom (4295)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.