DescriptionSid Meier's Civilization VI is an entry in the long-running Civilization series of strategy games. It retains most of the features of Civilization V (with expansions), with the World Congress being the only significant omission. On top of this, the game adds a new victory type (religious); separates technological and cultural development into separate trees, with advances being divided between technologies and civics; "unstacks" cities, with development via specialised districts; makes happiness more local, and introduces housing as a restriction on city growth; reforms the city-state system to give a unique bonus to every city-state; overhauls the great people system to give unique powers to each great person; along with a host of other changes.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 31 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "席德·梅爾的文明帝國VI" -- Traditional Chinese spelling
- "席德·梅尔的文明VI" -- Simplified Chinese spelling
- "シドマイヤーズ シヴィライゼーション VI" -- Japanese spelling
- "시드 마이어의 문명 VI" -- Korean spelling (Hangul)
Part of the Following Groups
- Civilization series
- Game feature: Hexagonal map
- Games with randomly generated environments
- Game with Creator's name
- Japanese Nintendo Switch games with full English support
- Sid Meier's licensees
There are no reviews for this game.
|Game Informer Magazine||Oct 25, 2016||9.5 out of 10||95|
|ZTGameDomain||2016||9.5 out of 10||95|
|Hobby Consolas||Oct 26, 2016||93 out of 100||93|
|PC Games||Oct 20, 2016||93 out of 100||93|
|PC Games (Germany)||Oct 27, 2016||91 out of 100||91|
|The Escapist||Oct 26, 2016||90|
|GameSpot||Oct 24, 2016||9 out of 10||90|
|GameStar (Germany)||Oct 21, 2016||87 out of 100||87|
|XGN||Oct 21, 2016||8.5 out of 10||85|
|4Players.de||Oct 26, 2016||82 out of 100||82|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Steam Awards
- 2016 — The 'Just 5 More Minutes' Award — Nominated
- 2017 — The 'Haunts my Dreams' Award — Nominated
Related Web Sites
- Sid Meier's Civilization VI (official website)