Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas Ad Blurbs (Windows)
Advertising Blurbswww.atari.fr (French):
- 8 mondes directement inspirés des graphismes du dessin animé, 12 types d'ennemis différents chacun avec des comportement spécifiques d'attaques et de défenses
- Système de combat riche et intuitif : réaliser des coups spéciaux et des bottes secrètes avec des combinaisons de touches simples
- Possibilité de faire évoluer son personnages en débloquant de nouvelles attaques
Grâce à Sinbad, le jeu, vous pouvez poursuivre la fantastique histoire mise en scène par Dream Works
Contributed by Xoleras (66703) on Oct 05, 2005.
ATARI SHIPS SINBAD: LEGEND OF THE SEVEN SEAS PC GAME
Date: October 16, 2003
New Action Adventure Game Based on Motion Picture
BEVERLY, MA - October 16, 2003 - The Sinbad: Legend of the Seven SeasTM computer game has shipped to retail stores nationwide, Atari, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATAR) announced today. Based on the animated film from DreamWorks Pictures, the PC game combines the epic adventure of the movie with the latest PC technology - the Intel Pentium® 4 Processor with HT Technology - to deliver a state-of-the-art game experience.
Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas is a PC action adventure game that allows players to take on the role of the title character - the most daring and notorious rogue to sail the seven seas. The game follows the storyline from the film and features non-stop action, engaging gameplay and state-of-the-art visual effects enhanced by the power of the Intel Pentium® 4 processor with HT Technology. An intuitive control system also enables players to perform exhilarating and acrobatic moves and use interactive environment features to defeat Sinbad's enemies.
"The Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas game really extends the movie experience by allowing players to bring the action of the movie home with them," said Nancy MacIntyre, vice president of marketing for Atari's Beverly studio. "We are pleased to have collaborated with DreamWorks and Intel on this project and that it is available in time for the holidays and the upcoming DVD launch."
As Sinbad, players journey on an epic adventure to retrieve the fabled Book of Peace and save the life of Sinbad's best friend, Proteus. Along the way, players will fight off hordes of supernatural enemies and go head-to-head with legendary mythic monsters. To aid them in their quest, cool power-ups are available like the ability to summon a mini-army of skeletons to fight by their side.
To ensure the game fully captured the excitement and adventure of the film, the Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas PC game was created in collaboration with one of the film's directors, Patrick Gilmore. Gilmore made his directorial debut on "Sinbad" after a ten-year career in developing and producing video games. He worked closely with Atari and the development team at U.K.-based Small Rockets to faithfully translate the film into an interactive game.
The Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas game was designed to take full advantage of the Intel® Pentium® 4 processor with HT Technology so that the stunning visuals of the film were translated to the PC experience. Intel's Hyper-Threading Technology allows the PC's processor to perform multiple complex tasks at the same time with greater responsiveness. If consumers play the game on a PC enabled with HT Technology, they will experience more detailed animation and more dynamic game environments that uniquely capture the beauty and adventure of the film. As an example, HT Technology will immerse players deeper into the world of Sinbad by letting them see things such as the wind effects on the flags of Sinbad's ship and the vibrancy of the deep sea waves as he embarks on his adventure.
Developed by Small Rockets, the Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas PC game is available at retail nationwide for a suggested retail price of $19.99. The ESRB has given this game a 'T' (Teen) rating.
New York-based Atari, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATAR) develops interactive games for all platforms and is one of the largest third-party publishers of interactive entertainment software in the U.S. The Company's 1,000+ titles include hard-core, genre-defining games such as Driver’, Enter the Matrix’, Neverwinter Nights’, Stuntman’, Test Drive®, Unreal® Tournament 2003, and Unreal® Championship; and mass-market and children's games such as Backyard Sports’, Nickelodeon's Blue's Clues’ and Dora the Explorer’, Civilization®, Dragon Ball Z® and RollerCoaster Tycoon®. Atari, Inc. is a majority-owned subsidiary of France-based Infogrames Entertainment SA (Euronext 5257), the largest interactive games publisher in Europe. For more information, visit www.atari.com.
# # #
Contributed by Xoleras (66703) on Aug 15, 2005.
- Action fighting game featuring the swashbuckling hero Sinbad
- Follow a story based on the movie through 8 dramatic environments, including The Royal Flagship, The Ship Graveyard, Fish Island and a final climactic confrontation with Eris Goddess Of Chaos in the mystical realm of Tartarus
- Easy to pick up and play – pull off exciting moves with a simple mouse and keyboard control scheme
- Make use of interactive environment features when fighting – strike out at enemies while swinging on ropes, for example, or climb ladders and fight simultaneously
- Fight 12 different enemies, each with unique attack patterns and special moves
- Face off against 8 mighty bosses, including famous mythological creatures such as the Roc and the Medusa, using cunning and skill to defeat them
- Earn Battle Points to upgrade Sinbad’s abilities and learn 12 special moves
- Find Power-ups to enhance your play – from invisibility to summoning huge magical creatures such as the powerful Djinn to aid your quest
- Full 3D sound, with advanced features including reverb and occlusion
- Stirring cinematic music score
Contributed by Xoleras (66703) on May 21, 2004.
Journey beyond the Ends of the Earth with Sinbad! Follow Sinbad and his companions in a heroic adventure in this 3rd person PC action game based on the feature film, launching this July from DreamWorks. The game features non-stop swashbuckling action, as Sinbad fights off hordes of human and supernatural enemies, and goes head to head with awesome magical monsters in a quest to retrieve the Book of Peace from the Goddess of Chaos. A simple yet deep fighting system allows Sinbad to perform exhilarating and acrobatic moves with ease, with skilful performances allowing the player to purchase new fighting techniques and power-ups between levels. Explore a variety of dramatic and colorful locations either taken from or inspired by the movie. Each environment is brought to life with stunning visual and aural effects.