Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)A galaxy-spanning adventure awaits in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, a new third-person action-adventure title from Respawn Entertainment. This narratively driven, single-player game puts you in the role of a Jedi Padawan who narrowly escaped the purge of Order 66 following the events of Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith. On a quest to rebuild the Jedi Order, you must pick up the pieces of your shattered past to complete your training, develop new powerful Force abilities and master the art of the iconic lightsaber - all while staying one step ahead of the Empire and its deadly Inquisitors.
While mastering your abilities, players will engage in cinematically charged lightsaber and Force combat designed to deliver the kind of intense Star Wars lightsaber battles as seen in the films. Players will need to approach enemies strategically, sizing up strengths and weaknesses while cleverly utilizing your Jedi training to overcome your opponents and solve the mysteries that lay in your path.
Star Wars fans will recognize iconic locations, weapons, gear and enemies while also meeting a roster of fresh characters, locations, creatures, droids and adversaries new to Star Wars. As part of this authentic Star Wars story, fans will delve into a galaxy recently seized by the Empire. As a Jedi hero-turned-fugitive, players will need to fight for survival while exploring the mysteries of a long-extinct civilization all in an effort to rebuild the remnants of the Jedi Order as the Empire seeks to erase the Jedi completely.
- Cinematic, Immersive Combat – Jedi: Fallen Order delivers the fantasy of becoming a Jedi through its innovative lightsaber combat system–striking, parrying, dodging–partnered with a suite of powerful Force abilities you’ll need to leverage to overcome obstacles that stand in your way. This combat system is intuitive but takes training and practice to fully master its nuances as you gain new powers and abilities along your adventure.
- A New Jedi Story Begins - As a former Padawan on the run from the Empire, you must complete your training before Imperial Inquisitors discover your plan to revive the Jedi Order. Aided by a former Jedi Knight, a cantankerous pilot and a fearless droid, you must escape the evil machinations of the Empire in a story-driven adventure. Explore and overcome a wide range of challenges focused on combat, exploration and puzzle-solving.
- The Galaxy Awaits - Ancient forests, windswept rock faces and haunted jungles are all unique biomes you’ll explore in Jedi: Fallen Order, with the freedom to decide when and where you go next. As you unlock new powers and abilities, opportunities open up to re-traverse maps in new ways; leveraging the Force to augment the way you explore. Move quickly, however, as the Empire is actively hunting your every step in their effort to exterminate all remnants of the Jedi Order.
STAR WARS JEDI: FALLEN ORDER DELUXE EDITION[/b]
Get the story behind the game with the Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Deluxe Edition, including:
- Cosmetic skin for BD-1
- Cosmetic skin for the Stinger Mantis
- Digital art book
- "Director's Cut" behind-the-scenes videos, featuring over 90 minutes of footage from the making of the game
INTERNET CONNECTION; EA ACCOUNT; STEAM ACCOUNT; ACCEPTANCE OF EA USER AGREEMENT (terms.ea.com) & ORIGIN END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (ea.com/legal); AND DOWNLOAD & INSTALLATION OF THE ORIGIN CLIENT SOFTWARE (origin.com/download) REQUIRED TO PLAY. YOU MUST LINK YOUR EA AND STEAM ACCOUNTS TO PLAY; EA WILL SHARE YOUR ACCOUNT ID AND INDIVIDUAL GAME AND PLAY RECORDS WITH STEAM TO VALIDATE YOUR PURCHASE AND/OR REFUND REQUEST.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 15 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "星球大戰 絕地：組織殞落" -- Traditional Chinese spelling
- "星球大战 绝地：陨落的武士团" -- Simplified Chinese spelling
- "Star Wars Jedi: Upadły zakon" -- Polish title
- "STAR WARS ジェダイ：フォールン・オーダー" -- Japanese spelling
- "스타워즈 제다이: 오더의 몰락" -- Korean spelling (Hangul)
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: UnrealEngine4
- Character Feature: Actual person's looks and voice
- Force Powers-themed games
- Middleware: Wwise
- Star Wars licensees
|A masterful single-player adventure from a galaxy far far away||krisko6 (720)|
|Gamers.at||Nov 25, 2019||92|
|IGN||Nov 16, 2019||9 out of 10||90|
|GameStar (Germany)||Nov 15, 2019||88 out of 100||88|
|4Players.de||Nov 19, 2019||80 out of 100||80|
|PC Games (Germany)||Nov 18, 2019||8 out of 10||80|
|Giant Bomb||Nov 15, 2019||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Steam releaseThis game was Electronic Arts' first release on the Steam digital distribution platform since 2011's Crysis 2. However, like games published by Ubisoft, Steam is used mostly as a frontend, as the game still requires an Origin account to play.
Related Web Sites
- Star Wars: Jedi - Fallen Order (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.