Join our Discord to chat with fellow friendly gamers and our knowledgeable contributors!

antstream
Forum Search  
View Mode: threaded | watch thread

SWTOR added only as Collectors Edition

Johan Jönsson (57) on Jan 15, 2012

SWTOR (Collectors Edition) is in the database, should other editions be added to?

/Captain Glom transmitting from insecure holoterminal on Nar Shaddaa

Re: SWTOR added only as Collectors Edition

Lain Crowley (6784) on Jan 15, 2012

CEs usually get added first because they're easier to write about. You don't need to say anything about the game, just the contents of a box. By all means write up something for the actual game.

Some of these CE entries stay up for years before anyone gets around to making an entry for the actual game. I was going to get around to writing one for Record of Agarest War, but, well, I can only keep so many balls in the air.

雷堂嬢太朗 -raido.jotaro- (60652) on Jan 15, 2012

Lain Crowley Wrote:
I was going to get around to writing one for Record of Agarest War, but, well, I can only keep so many balls in the air.

And I never bothered to actually play the game itself. :P I had a hard enough time writing something even marginally acceptable about Chaos Wars.

Johan Jönsson (57) on Jan 22, 2012

Lain Crowley Wrote:
CEs usually get added first because they're easier to write about. You don't need to say anything about the game, just the contents of a box. By all means write up something for the actual game.

I´m new here, do I make a separate entry in the game data base for the ordinary game? -edit: Made a submission of the base game--

(Edited by Johan Jönsson (57), Jan 22, 2012)

Corn Popper (69066) on Jan 22, 2012

Yes, if you could, no one has started an entry for the regular version yet.