Forums > Game Forums > Star Wars: The Old Republic (Collector's Edition) > SWTOR added only as Collectors Edition

Johan Jönsson (55) on 1/15/2012 6:04 PM · Permalink · Report

SWTOR (Collectors Edition) is in the database, should other editions be added to?

/Captain Glom transmitting from insecure holoterminal on Nar Shaddaa

Lain Crowley (6629) on 1/15/2012 7:47 PM · Permalink · Report

CEs usually get added first because they're easier to write about. You don't need to say anything about the game, just the contents of a box. By all means write up something for the actual game.

Some of these CE entries stay up for years before anyone gets around to making an entry for the actual game. I was going to get around to writing one for Record of Agarest War, but, well, I can only keep so many balls in the air.

j.raido 【雷堂嬢太朗】 (94213) on 1/15/2012 8:23 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Lain Crowley wrote--]I was going to get around to writing one for Record of Agarest War, but, well, I can only keep so many balls in the air. [/Q --end Lain Crowley wrote--] And I never bothered to actually play the game itself. :P I had a hard enough time writing something even marginally acceptable about Chaos Wars.

Johan Jönsson (55) on 1/22/2012 5:13 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Lain Crowley wrote--]CEs usually get added first because they're easier to write about. You don't need to say anything about the game, just the contents of a box. By all means write up something for the actual game. [/Q --end Lain Crowley wrote--] I´m new here, do I make a separate entry in the game data base for the ordinary game? -edit: Made a submission of the base game--

Corn Popper (69027) on 1/22/2012 5:28 PM · Permalink · Report

Yes, if you could, no one has started an entry for the regular version yet.