🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > Game Forums > Tales of Monkey Island: Chapter 1 - Launch of the Screaming Narwhal > Free today!

Cantillon (77031) on 9/19/2009 2:35 PM · Permalink · Report

PLAY LIKE A PIRATE Celebrate with a FREE GAME this Saturday!

Hey there! Starting at midnight GMT on Saturday, September 19th*, you can get "Launch of the Screaming Narwhal"--the first chapter of Tales of Monkey Island--for FREE, as we celebrate International Talk Like a Pirate Day! This deal only lasts for 24 hours, so be sure to stop by to grab your game.

You can also get the full Monkey Island season for $29.95 through this Sunday!

Furthermore, folks who already have Tales of Monkey Island will get a coupon for a free episode of any other Telltale game!

Go to playlikeapirate.com for details!

DJP Mom (11333) on 9/19/2009 3:56 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

Since I already have the Tales series I picked up Wallace & Gromit Episode 3: Muzzled, yayy!

Edit - And thanks for the heads-up, btw!

Cantillon (77031) on 9/19/2009 4:58 PM · Permalink · Report

I also have the Tales series, and bought Sam & Max Episode 202: Moai Better Blues. Since I also got Sam & Max Episode 201: Ice Station Santa for free, if they keep doing actions like this, I'll get the complete second season for free. :p

chirinea (47495) on 9/19/2009 7:34 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start lieven.dk wrote--]I also have the Tales series, and bought Sam & Max Episode 202: Moai Better Blues. Since I also got Sam & Max Episode 201: Ice Station Santa for free, if they keep doing actions like this, I'll get the complete second season for free. :p [/Q --end lieven.dk wrote--] Heh, that way I've already got Sam & Max Episodes 101, 102 and 104 (which is free forever now). And I've also got Episode 201, because they gave it away some time ago, along with Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People Episode 103.

vedder (70810) on 9/20/2009 1:21 AM · Permalink · Report

Wow, thanks for sharing. I've been thinking of buying it, but didn't have the time for it yet. Now I guess I won't need to buy it. Still have to find the time to play it though :)

Cantillon (77031) on 9/20/2009 1:27 AM · Permalink · Report

If you're a fan of Monkey Island, it's totally worth it. :)

Xoleras (66141) on 9/20/2009 6:13 AM · Permalink · Report

Do we have a total solar eclipse today in Europe?

Because Telltale's 24-hour-counter-till-midnight will reach zero at 7 o'clock (GMT) in the morning. =)