Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Three men of loose virtue are enjoying a drink in a local tavern, when they overhear the story of a rich and feeble old man who lives in town. They soon plot to take his treasures...
This is a very short (and free) interactive adaptation of The Terrible Old Man, a short story by H.P. Lovecraft. This adaptation was originally released back in 2015 - it was made in 30 days for the MAGS gamejam.
This Steam re-release features polished graphics, additional content, new music and Steam achievements!
- An adaptation of the classic H.P. Lovecraft short story.
- Traditional point and click adventure interface.
- Unsettling hand drawn graphics and animation.
- Fully animated cut scenes.
- 640 x 360 widescreen resolution.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 5 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- The Terrible Old Man (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.