DescriptionTimelapse is a puzzle-solving adventure game similar to Myst. It starts with you receiving an urgent message from an archaeologist friend working in the Easter Islands on a ancient link to lost civilizations. You arrive at his dig site to find him missing. You are the only person who can find him and your search will eventually lead you to the ancient Egyptian, Mayan, Anasazi, and the lost city of Atlantis.
- "Timelapse: Die Zivilisationen der Antike...die Verbindung mit Atlantis" -- German tag-lined title
- "Timelapse: Civilisations anciennes...Le secret de l'Atlantide" -- French tag-lined title
- "Timelapse: Ancient Civilizations...the Link to Atlantis" -- Tag-lined title
Part of the Following Groups
|Unless you think Myst was a great game, stay away!||Ryan Prendiville (703)||unrated|
|Mystery Manor||Jun 03, 2004||9.5 out of 10||95|
|Privat Computer PC||1997||84 out of 100||84|
|PC Games||Nov, 1996||B+||83|
|GameBoomers||Jan 05, 2004||4 out of 5||80|
|Adventure Classic Gaming||Sep 08, 1999||4 out of 5||80|
|Gamesmania.de||1997||75 out of 100||75|
|GameSpot||Nov 15, 1996||7.4 out of 10||74|
|Reset||May, 1997||7 out of 10||70|
|PC Games (Germany)||Dec, 1996||67 out of 100||67|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Mar, 1997||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Home Page (Timelapse official site)
- Running Timelapse in Windows XP (Inferno tells you how to set it up.)
- Timelapse Walkthrough (by Lu Richardson)
- Zarf's Review (A Macintosh review of Timelapse by Andrew Plotkin (June, 1999).)