DescriptionIron Wrath is the second expansion to Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield. It was under development for two years, but ultimately, unlike the Athena Sword add-on, released for free.
It includes a new campaign with seven missions in different locations in Eastern Europe, two remade 'classic' missions from previous games: Cold Thunder and Little Wing, and six new weapons: one pistol and an additional weapon for each main weapon group.
There are five new multiplayer modes with eight new multiplayer maps:
- Free Back-up: deathmatch with AI bots in your team.
- Gas Alert: Fight with the added pressure of a 30-second air supply that constantly requires a refill from terminals scattered around the map.
- Intruder: a team with one camouflaged spy tries to destroy terminals.
- Limited Seats: transport prisoners to a location on the other side of the map without a single casualty.
- Virus Upload: upload an infected disc to a terminal, but regularly pass it on to team mates while transporting, otherwise your location becomes visible to the opposing team.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|IGN||Jun 15, 2005||8.1 out of 10||81|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- FilePlanet: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Iron Wrath (place to download the full version of the game, free of charge)
- Rainbow Six 3: Iron Wrath - FAQs (GameFAQs.com files including a walkthrough)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.