Not an American user?
DescriptionTransport Tycoon Deluxe is an enhanced re-release of Transport Tycoon which introduces single-direction signals, three new landscape environments (arctic, tropical, toy land) with unique challenges, and an in-game time span from 1950 to 2050. A scenario editor is included, but the Martian environment from the Transport Tycoon World Editor is absent.
- "TTD" -- Common abbreviation
- "Transport Tycoon DX" -- Japanese title
- "トランスポートタイクーンDX" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Game feature: BGM / music player
- Games that include map/level editor
- Games with randomly generated environments
- Genre: Simulation - Traffic network
- Microprose Tycoon series
- Replay (GT / Infogrames / Atari) releases
- Transport Tycoon series
There are no reviews for the Windows release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Game Freaks 365||2000||9.3 out of 10||93|
|The Retro Spirit||Jun 12, 2011||5.5 out of 6||92|
There are currently no topics for this game.
RemakeThe fan remake OpenTTD from 2004 updates the game for later computer and mobile platforms.
- PC Review
- Stamp of approval
Related Web Sites
- constructiongames.de - TTD (A site offering descriptions of game elements (including tutorials and tips), new custom-made scenarios and vehicle modifications.)
- German Transport Tycoon Deluxe Site (German TTD fanpage with scenarios, saved games, screenshots and forum)
- Imperial World and Miami to South America (Two special scenarios for TTD)
- Macca's Transport Tycoon Deluxe Scenarios (Over 50 original TTD scenarios to download, WinXP help, tips and hints, blank grids, scenario tutorial and more.)
- Oliver Keating's Transport Tycoon Deluxe Site (A site about TTD with lots of information about strategy and gameplay.)
- The Chinese Transport Tycoon Station (A site written in Chinese providing advice, tutorials and downloads to all Chinese-speaking players.)
- The TTDX Analysis Pages (Advanced strategy and gameplay analysis page for TTD)
- Transport Tycoon Deluxe pages (A site focusing on providing playing tips and tutorials for TTD.)
- Transport Tycoon Deluxe Pages (All you wanted to know about the game)
- Transport Tycoon - The New Graphics (New graphics and vehicle sets for TTD.)
- TTD knowledge exchange portal (New graphics and scenarios for TTD)
- TTDPatch (A gameplay-enhancing update to Transport Tycoon Deluxe that implements in-game cheats and workarounds for a few bugs, as well as lots of improvements in gameplay.)
Brolin Empey (857) added Transport Tycoon Deluxe (Windows) on Apr 18, 2001
Other platforms contributed by robotriot (9068)
Credits (20 people)
19 developers, 1 thanks
Designed & Programmed by:
Andrew Luckett, Donald Witcombe, Craig Lear, Daniel Luton, Justin Manning, Jason Sampson, Darren Kirby, Philip McDonnell, Patrice StauderProduced by: