missing cover art
DescriptionThree games in one! Triple Action features three uniquely different arcade games:
- Racing Cars - Race side-by-side down the highway against an opponent, dodging standard traffic as you go. First one to 100 miles wins!
- Battle Tanks - Get in a tank and fight another player, hiding behind cover as you go. Choose between long-range or short-range bullets, or the ability for the bullets to bounce off objects for a true strategic challenge.
- Biplanes - Get into the cockpit of a biplane, fighting another player with either short or long range bullets. Hit the balloon for an extra point, but don't stall! First to 15 wins.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 5 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Racing Cars" -- Included title
- "Biplanes" -- Included title
- "Battle Tanks" -- Included title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
The sincerest form of flatteryThe Triple Action cartridge was based on simpler games that Atari was selling at the time, hence it's development title 'Some Of Theirs'. It sold over half a million copies.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.