DescriptionVilla Banana is a match three game but not like others. You are making matches and clearing levels to get money to buy upgrades to your tropical villa. To make a match, use you mouse to select a fruit. Next, click on the board the place you want the fruit to go. This can be anywhere on the board, providing there is a clear path. You need to create a straight line of three or more of the same fruit. You can make matches vertically, horizontally or diagonally. Under some fruit are plates of silver and, later, gold. To remove a plate, make a match over it. Gold plates, when removed, have silver plates under them. Silver plates, once matched over, are removed completely. To clear a level, you must remove all plates.
At times, small fruits appear. These can then grow into large fruits. Sometimes, this is helpful in that you may need fruits to make matches but if you don't clear enough of them, the fruits will get so crowded that you will lose the level. You must then restart the level or quit to the main menu. Later in the game, you will encounter obstacles like locks and bad balls. Locks prevent the locked item from being moved. To remove locks, match the locked item or use a bonus item. Bad balls cannot be matched, only removed with bonus items or moved out of the way. A locked bad ball can only be unlocked with a bonus item. As mentioned, there are bonus items. These are:
- Rainbow lemons: Act as wild cards when making matches. So, if you have two grapes in a straight line, you can use the rainbow lemon as the third fruit in that line.
- Bombs: When moved, destroys the locks or fruit/bad balls and top-most plate in the neighboring squares.
- Rockets: When moved, destroys the locks or fruit/bad balls and top-most plate in a straight line, horizontally, vertically or diagonally, depending on what direction the rockets are facing.
- Diamonds: When placed next to a fruit the same color as the diamond, will remove all the fruits of that color, everywhere on the board. So, if a red diamond is placed next to a cherry, it would remove all red fruit on the board.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Villa Banana (official website)