Not an American user?
Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
If you purchase the main game on Steam, the Porsche DLC is included (free of charge) until 29th of September, 2017 as part of the Day One Edition.
Take on all the challenges of the 2017 World Rally Championship: the official cars and drivers, 13 countries, 52 Special Stages, every surface, more powerful cars, more demanding physics, longer races, and an eSports mode to keep you on the edge of your seat all year round. Choose among cars from prestigious manufacturers such as Hyundai, Toyota, Citroën, and Ford, perfectly recreated for a realistic driving experience. 55 official teams are available, including a large selection of WRC 2 and WRC Junior drivers. The 13 Epic Stages offer an unprecedented gaming experience with special stages that last more than 15 minutes: the ultimate endurance test for both drivers and WRC fans!
– New physics bring to life all the power of the WRC 2017 cars.
– Completely overhauled tracks provide an ultra-realistic driving experience.
– Local split screen multiplayer.
– New online challenges each week.
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: Kt (HD)
- Automobile: Ford Fiesta
- Automobile: Toyota Yaris
- Automobile: Volkswagen Polo
- FIA WRC licensees
There are no reviews for this game.
|Jeuxvideo.com||Sep 16, 2017||14 out of 20||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- WRC 7: FIA World Rally Championship (official website)
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
GTramp (64977) added WRC 7: FIA World Rally Championship (Windows) on Sep 16, 2017
Other platforms contributed by mars_rulez (43909)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.