DescriptionWWI: The Great War is a real-time strategy game in the style of Age of Empires, which tells the history of the World War I.
Players can control five countries in their campaigns - France, Great Britain, Germany, Austro-Hungarian Empire and Russia. Command authentic units with real weapons (including the Red Baron's Fokker Dr.I and the terrible Mustard Gas) on real confrontations, like the battles of Marne, Somme and Gallipoli.
There are no promo images for this game
- "第一次世界大战:伟大的战役" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Антанта" -- Russian spelling
- "World War I: Battlefields" -- German title
- "The World War I: Battlefields" -- Polish title
- "The Entente: WWI Battlefields - Gold" -- UK (version 1.3 re-release) title
- "The Entente: WWI Battlefields" -- UK title
- "Antant: I Maailmasõda" -- Estonian title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|PC Games (Germany)||Jan, 2004||67 out of 100||67|
|IGN||Feb 18, 2004||6.4 out of 10||64|
|GameStar (Germany)||Feb, 2004||61 out of 100||61|
|GameSpot||Feb 19, 2004||4.8 out of 10||48|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Dec 02, 2003||8 out of 20||40|
|Joystick (French)||Nov, 2003||3 out of 10||30|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- The Entente - World War I Battlefields (Official UK website)