Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Coffee-break roguelike themed after Japanese folklore tales.
Get the ability to summon and trap yōkai - numerous spirits that have been living hidden among us until now! Admire them, give them witty nicknames, and then put them in the brutal ever-changing dungeon to summon even more yōkai! Spooky cute graphics and powders made from various body parts included.
- Traditional rogue-like with turn-based combat
- Challenge randomly generated dungeon
- Spooky cute pixel-art graphics
- Huge variety of playable characters, skills and amulets to collect
- Fancy "ō" letter that destroys our SEO (Yodanji and yokai, anyone?)
KEMCO is a video game publishing company specializing in handheld JRPG games. By focusing on immersive narratives and quality gameplay we strive to continually design gaming experiences both seasoned and new gamers alike can enjoy while advancing the genre to a whole new level.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 34 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "妖談寺" -- Japanese spelling
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Yōdanji (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.