missing cover art
DescriptionChampionship Euchre All-Stars is a single player, shareware, version of this classic trick taking card game.
Euchre has been played since 1860 and consequently over time many rule and scoring variations have developed. In this game there are around a dozen variations for Bid Euchre and over twenty-five scoring variations for standard euchre including a penalty for taking a trick containing the queen of spades, optional gate bonuses, and both sun-shot and moon-shot bonuses.
There are five types of Euchre available with this game:
- Classic Euchre - where the player partners a computer friend and No Trump bids are not permitted
- British Euchre - also played as in pairs with Jokers included in the deck and where No Trump bids are allowed
- Bid Euchre - which uses Whist-like bidding
- Call Best - A single player gets the partners best card
- Cut Throat - where players are scored individually
Apart from the Cut-Throat option most games are played in pairs and the player can select their computer partner from the twenty-four available and customise their playing style to suit their own.
The game has five levels of difficulty, music and sound effects, player taunts, a hint/coach system and in-game help files. The card back, face and table can be customised, plug-ins for additional artwork and players can be added as can additional game-room skins and MIDI music tracks. The game is played entirely with the mouse.
There are no Windows Mobile user screenshots for this game.
There are 17 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Championship Euchre Pro" -- Title of early releases (2002)
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.