DescriptionCompared to its predecessor, where players could only drive different Mercedes Benz cars, this sequel allows them to control over 90 different cars from 17 different manufacturers, such as Alfa Romeo, Morgan, and others.
The core of the game is the career-mode with 120 races which take players all around the globe, from Italy to Florida, where players can earn their 'Speedbucks' to buy new cars and tuning options.
The game also features oncoming traffic and a detailed damage model including realistic driving physics. Players can also customize their cars with vinyls, alloy rims and many other extras.
There are no promo images for this game
- "世界赛车2" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "World Racing 2: Предельные обороты" -- Russian spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: AC Cobra
- Automobile: Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione
- Automobile: Gumpert Apollo
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
- Automobile: Pagani Zonda
- Automobile: Škoda Octavia
- Automobile: Volkswagen Golf
- Automobile: Volkswagen New Beetle
- Automobile: Volkswagen W12
- Theme: Street racing
- World Racing series
There are no reviews for this game.
|GamePlasma||Windows||Dec 30, 2005||8.2 out of 10||82|
|GotNext||Windows||Dec 29, 2005||80|
|GameStar (Germany)||Windows||Sep, 2005||80 out of 100||80|
|PC Powerplay||Windows||Oct, 2005||77 out of 100||77|
|GameZone||Xbox||Sep 01, 2006||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Boomtown||Xbox||Nov 01, 2005||7 out of 10||70|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Windows||Oct 29, 2005||61 out of 100||61|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Xbox||Dec 05, 2005||12 out of 20||60|
|GameSpot||Windows||Sep 18, 2006||4.4 out of 10||44|
|Lawrence||Xbox||Oct 05, 2006||4.2 out of 10||42|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.