Not an American user?
DescriptionWorld Tour Soccer 2002 continues the World Tour Soccer (This is Football) series. Features include a full season mode with promotion, relegation and qualification for European tournaments, as well as 320 Club and International teams. The game is endorsed by FIFPro, the International Federation of Professional Footballers.
The game has four levels of difficulty, matches can range from four to twenty minutes and can be played during the day or at night in a variety of weather conditions. The player can play one or two player exhibition matches or compete in either national seasons or international competitions. However the player cannot compete in all national seasons, only the English, Spanish, Dutch, French, Italian, German, Scottish, Belgian and Portuguese are available. The international competitions are the World Cup, Euro Cup, South America Cup, America Cup, Africa Cup, and Asia Oceania Cup; plus there are six Special Competitions for superteams, timewarp teams, custom and school teams.
The national teams available are:
- European: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Irish Republic, Israel, Italy, Lithuania, N. Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Scotland, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Wales, and Yugoslavia.
- South American: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Columbia, Ecuador, Paraguay, and Uruguay.
- Americas: Canada, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Trinidad and United States.
- African: Cameroon, Egypt, Ghana, Morocco, Nigeria, South Africa, Tunisia, Zambia.
- Asian: Australia, China, Iran, Japan, New Zealand, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, U.A.E.
The player can edit any team, or create their own team based on any existing team.
- "世界足球巡回赛2" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "TIF 2002" -- UK title abbreviation
- "This is Football 2002" -- UK title
- "Le Monde Des Bleus 2002" -- French title
- "Esto es Futbol 2002" -- Spanish Title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Gamesmania.de||Oct 02, 2001||87 out of 100||87|
|GameZone||Feb 27, 2002||8.6 out of 10||86|
|4Players.de||Oct 02, 2001||83 out of 100||83|
|Game Informer Magazine||Feb, 2002||8.25 out of 10||82|
|IGN||Feb 27, 2002||8.1 out of 10||81|
|Operation Sports||Mar 22, 2002||8 out of 10||80|
|Gamezone (Germany)||Sep 24, 2001||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Sep 21, 2001||14 out of 20||70|
|Super Play (Sweden)||Oct, 2001||7 out of 10||70|
|GamePro (US)||Feb 21, 2002||3.5 out of 5||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Jack Lightbeard (2706) added World Tour Soccer 2002 (PlayStation 2) on Jul 14, 2005
Richard Lee (Lead), Richard Allen, Richard Bates, Vince Diesi, Tim Dinsdale, Ben Fawcett, Jordi Guerrero, Steve Jopling, David Ranyard, Paul SumpnerArt & Animation:
Simon Fenton (Lead), Sayo Arae, Stephen Gould, Bruce Millar, Luke Puig, Paul Rance, Keith Ribbons, Jonathan Venables, Adrian WhiteGame Design: