DescriptionWRC: FIA World Rally Championship Arcade is an arcade rally game, specifically aimed at younger players with its forgiving handling and arcade-style gameplay. The player races in one of the seven cars, and 14 different official WRC locations are present in the game. Tracks include Australia, Cyprus, Spain, Greece, Sweden, and many more.
The game has several different gameplay modes, including the super special, standard championship, time trial and two-player versus modes. The "super special" mode is the single player campaign mode, where the player-controlled character challenges other drivers across a series of tracks. The player starts out in the last position and tries to finish in first place by overtaking all other vehicles.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: Citroën Xsara
- Automobile: Ford Focus
- Automobile: Hyundai Accent
- Automobile: Mitsubishi Lancer
- Automobile: Peugeot 206
- Automobile: Škoda Octavia
- Automobile: Subaru Impreza
- FIA WRC licensees
- PlayStation Platinum Range releases
- Setting: Australian / Oceanian
There are no reviews for this game.
|Consoles Plus||Jan, 2003||82 out of 100||82|
|Meristation||Nov 27, 2002||7.5 out of 10||75|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.