PlayStation Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Compatible with PlayStation®3.
Racing trains across ten varied landscapes, X-treme Express offers a unique and exciting experience. With masses of trains and courses to unlock, a challenging tournament mode and many varied tasks to master in the Trial mode, you will need all your skill to get to the platform first. Computer opponents or players’ trains will be out to derail you in this crazy race to the finish!
• Over 80 trains to unlock, each with their own abilities and some crazy styling!
• 10 courses to race over. Be sure to make use of the points to take the express route to the finish!
• An exciting Trial mode to beat. Stop runaway trains, barge enemies off the track, or struggle to the finish with faulty instruments.
• Go solo in the one-player modes, or try out the two-player split-screen mode.
This product is an emulated version of a PlayStation®2 game. Some functionality, including online functionality, may vary from the original PS2™ version of this product or may not be available.
Download of this product is subject to the Sony Entertainment Network Terms of Service/User Agreement and any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information. One time fee for use of downloads on up to 2 activated compatible Home Console* systems.
* See Terms of Service for further information.
X-treme Express © 2002 Syscom. Published by Midas Interactive Entertainment Ltd. Developed by Syscom.
There are no user screenshots for this game
- "鉄1 〜電車でバトル!〜 WORLD GRAND PRIX" -- Japanese spelling
- "Tetsu One: Densha de Battle! World Grand Prix" -- Japanese title
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- X-treme Express (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.