DescriptionD4: Dark Dream Don't Die tells a story of David Young – former Boston PD Narcotics Unit turned private detective. He possesses the supernatural ability to travel through time by touching certain items called 'mementos'. Two years ago, Young's wife was killed by an unknown assailant. The search for her mysterious killer became Young's obsession. One day he receives a case that might be be related to the murderer. If Young obtains a memento that could take him back to the day his wife was killed then perhaps he’d be able to change his destiny.
D4 is a cinematic adventure game that can be played either with a standard controller or through the use of Kinect sensor for gestures and voice commands. The player assumes the role of David Young and explores environments collecting items, talking to characters, solving environmental puzzles and completing various quick time events. Movement is restricted to predefined paths. The game utilizes cel-shaded graphics and introduces a wide array of wacky characters.
- "D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die - Season One" -- In-game / GOG product page title
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: UnrealEngine4
- D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die series
- Game Feature: BGM/Music Player
- Gameplay feature: Quick Time Events / QTEs
- Japanese Xbox One game releases with full English support
- Setting: Passenger Plane
- Visual technique / style: Cel shaded
There are no reviews for this game.
|4Players.de||Oct 02, 2014||78 out of 100||78|
|411mania.com||Oct 15, 2014||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Gamegravy||Nov 13, 2014||7.25 out of 10||72|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die (official website)
- TrueAchievements achievement guide (The TrueAchievements achievement guide for D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die)
- Wikipedia: D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die (Article about the game in the open encyclopedia)