Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)The cult-classic returns! Terrorize the people of 1950s Earth in the role of the evil alien Crypto-137. Harvest DNA and bring down the US government in the remake of the legendary alien invasion action adventure. Annihilate puny humans using an assortment of alien weaponry and psychic abilities. Reduce their cities to rubble with your flying Saucer! One giant step on mankind!
- Experience the evil side of a 50s alien invasion story
- (Re)Discover why this game is considered one of the funniest ever created
- Faithfully rebuilt from scratch in new galactic glory
- Enjoy Crypto's unique weaponry like the Anal Probe Gun
- Pose as pathetic humans to infiltrate their fragile democracy
- Use psychokinesis to send enemies flying or bombard them with random objects
- Freely traverse explorable cities from 50s America using your jetpack
- Obliterate humanity's primitive architecture with your flying saucer
- Includes the restored, much-rumored, never before seen: Lost Mission of Area 42!
There are no Xbox One user screenshots for this game.
There are 57 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "デストロイ オール ヒューマンズ！" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: UnrealEngine4
- Destroy All Humans! series
- Enhanced remakes
- Protagonist: Extraterrestrial / Alien
- Setting: 1950s
There are no reviews for this game.
|4Players.de||Jul 31, 2020||76 out of 100||76|
|Way Too Many Games||Jul 27, 2020||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Destroy All Humans! (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.