DescriptionDmC: Devil May Cry (Definitive Edition) is a remastered version of DmC: Devil May Cry featuring:
- all original DLC:
- 1080p/60fps gameplay;
- Must Style mode: the player must attain a S rank or higher in Style for being able to damage enemies;
- Gods Must Die mode: a difficulty mode where enemies immediately spawn in Devil Trigger mode, and no items can be used nor can Green Orbs be gathered;
- Turbo mode: increases the game speed in 20%;
- Hardcore mode: emulates classic Devil May Cry series conventions: Devil Trigger no longer launches enemies when activated, gaining higher Style ranks is more difficult while your grade will decay faster, enemies deal more damage, and parrying requires more skill.;
- new Blood Palace mode for Vergil;
- new costumes;
- new gameplay features such as a Manual Target Lock.
There are no Xbox One user screenshots for this game.
There are 10 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Game Over Online||Mar 10, 2015||93 out of 100||93|
|GameSpot||Mar 10, 2015||9 out of 10||90|
|IGN||Mar 09, 2015||8.9 out of 10||89|
|4Players.de||Mar 10, 2015||85 out of 100||85|
|Game Revolution||Mar 10, 2015||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.