Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)From the creator of Home is Where One Starts… comes The First Tree, a third-person exploration game centered around two parallel stories: a fox trying to find her missing family, and a son reconnecting with his father in Alaska. Players take control of the fox on a poignant and beautiful journey that crescendos at the source of life, and perhaps result in an understanding of death. Along the way, players can uncover artifacts and stories from the son's life as he becomes intertwined in the fox’s journey towards The First Tree.
- For fans of Journey, Firewatch, and Shelter.
- Not a "fox simulator," but an emotional, intimate story by a one-man team with an ending you won't soon forget.
- Featuring a gorgeous soundtrack by acclaimed artists like Message to Bears, Lowercase Noises, and Josh Kramer.
- A short game (about an hour and a half) focused on story with some light puzzle solving and platforming.
There are no Xbox One user screenshots for this game.
There are 5 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "ファーストツリー" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Big Boss Battle (B3)||Jan 04, 2019||Unscored||Unscored|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- The First Tree (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.