Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Imagine a place where everything that is lost and forgotten goes; old toys, letters, single socks. The Forgotten Lands is a magical world inhabited by Forgotlings; creatures composed of mislaid objects longing to be remembered again.
Forgotton Anne is a seamless cinematic adventure with a focus on meaningful storytelling and light puzzle platforming. You are Anne, the enforcer who keeps order in the Forgotten Lands, as she sets out to squash a rebellion that might prevent her master, Bonku, and herself from returning to the human world...
- Discover a beautifully realised world of wonder filled with Forgotlings - charming everyday objects brought to life, bursting with personality.
- Uncover the truth behind the harrowing conflict taking place between an impassioned ruler and ruthless rebellion.
- Harness the power of Anima, the energy that brings life to the Forgotten Lands. Use it to solve puzzles and command ultimate control over Forgotlings’ lives.
- Choose carefully. Your words and actions can alter the tale being told thanks to a branching dialogue system that places the power in your hands.
- Run, leap, and soar as you strive to guide Anne home, unlocking areas and abilities along the way.
- Enjoy hand-animated visuals created using the same traditional techniques that brought your favourite animated movies to life.
- Immerse yourself in a soaring orchestral score performed by the Copenhagen Philharmonic Orchestra.
There are no Xbox One user screenshots for this game.
There are 20 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Xbox One release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|TrueAchievements||May 11, 2018||4 out of 5||80|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Aug 12, 2018||16 out of 20||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Forgotton Anne (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.