Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Monster Energy Supercross - The Official Videogame
Live the adrenaline and the excitement of the 2017 Monster Energy Supercross Championship with MONSTER ENERGY SUPERCROSS - THE OFFICIAL VIDEOGAME!
Race with the official riders from 250SX and 450SX on the official tracks, Daytona included, to experience one of the most spectacular and entertaining racing competition ever!
Discover the Track Editor feature for endless gameplay possibilities: select your stadium, create your own track and share it online with your friends.
Customize your rider and bike as you like, with countless possibilities, with more than 80 official brands and 300 items available, and challenge yourself in conquering the top of the leaderboard.
Race alone or against players from all over the world thought different offline and online game modes!
Feel the rush of adrenaline, enter the arena and be the King of Supercross!
KEY FEATURE POINTS
- The official 2017 Monster Energy Supercross Season.
- Official bikes, iconic tracks, like the legendary Daytona, and athletes from both 250SX and 450SX Classes.
- A powerful track editor, for endless gameplay possibilities: create, customize and share online your own tracks.
- An exciting career mode with extreme customization options for both riders and bikes.
- Top notch graphics for a world-class game quality and a next-level immersive experience with an accurate reproduction of bikes, tracks, accessories and athletes’ aspects.
There are no Xbox One user screenshots for this game.
There are 27 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
|TrueAchievements||Feb 21, 2018||3 out of 5||60|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Feb 13, 2018||9 out of 20||45|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Monster Energy Supercross: The Official Videogame (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.