PlayStation Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Welcome to a new world! Take on the role of a hunter and slay ferocious monsters in a living, breathing ecosystem where you can use the landscape and its diverse inhabitants to get the upper hand. Hunt alone or in co-op with up to three other players, and use materials collected from fallen foes to craft new gear and take on even bigger, badder beasts!
Network Players 2-4 - Full game requires PlayStation®Plus membership to access online multiplayer
Online Play (Optional)
©CAPCOM CO., LTD. 2018 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- "モンスターハンター：ワールド" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Gameplay feature: Fishing
- Gameplay feature: Mining
- Gameplay feature: Monster capture / training
- Middleware: iKinema
- Middleware: SpeedTree
- Middleware: Umbra 3
- Monster Hunter series
- Physics Engine: Havok
There are no reviews for this game.
|Game Rant||Feb 02, 2018||5 out of 5||100|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Jan 25, 2018||18 out of 20||90|
|Gamekult||Jan 25, 2018||9 out of 10||90|
|Way Too Many Games||Apr 01, 2018||9 out of 10||90|
|4Players.de||Jan 31, 2018||88 out of 100||88|
|TrueAchievements||Feb 20, 2018||4 out of 5||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
SalesAccording to publisher Capcom, Monster Hunter: World has sold 11.9 million copies worldwide since its initial release (as of December 31, 2018), which makes it Capcom's best-selling title of all time.
- The Game Awards
- 2017 – Most Anticipated Game – Nominated
- 2018 – Game of the Year – Nominated
- 2018 – Best Role Playing Game – Won
- 2018 – Best Multiplayer Game – Nominated
- 2018 – Best Multiplayer – 2nd place
- 2018 – Best Evolving Game – 2nd place
- 2018 – Game of the Year – 4th place
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.