Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)The wurm has returned and it must feed! Shed your garments and paint the walls with the flesh of your enemies, for only one can be worthy of sacrifice.
The rules are simple. Reach the other side and kill anyone that stands in your way. Deftly parry and rend their throats, riddle their bowels with arrows, or squish their brains between your toes. The wurm cares not for chivalry.
Sequel to the indie hit of 2014, Nidhogg 2 builds upon the award-winning gameplay of its predecessor with new weapons to wield and levels to master, head-to-toe character customization, and the captivatingly grotesque art of Toby Dixon.
And, with music from artists including Mux Mool, Geotic, Doseone, Osborne, and Daedelus, Nidhogg 2 has a soundtrack so good that even the menu screens are awesome.
- Challenge the AI or a friend in 1v1 combat.
- Fight for the top seat in 8-player tournaments.
- Master the distinctive traits of four weapons.
- Get stylish with full character customization.
- Ten stages from castles to Nidhogg innards.
- Alter the rules with over 10 different game variables.
- Go online with matchmaking and private games.
There are no Xbox One user screenshots for this game.
There are 42 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "ニーズヘッグII" -- Japanese spelling
- "ニーズヘッグ2" -- Nintendo product page Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|The Loot Gaming||Aug 07, 2018||9.7 out of 10||97|
|Way Too Many Games||Jul 22, 2018||7.5 out of 10||75|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- The Game Awards
- 2017 – Best Fighting Game – Nominated
Related Web Sites
- Nidhogg II (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.