Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)The Outer Worlds is a new single-player first-person sci-fi RPG from Obsidian Entertainment and Private Division.
Lost in transit while on a colonist ship bound for the furthest edge of the galaxy, you awake decades later only to find yourself in the midst of a deep conspiracy threatening to destroy the Halcyon colony. As you explore the furthest reaches of space and encounter various factions, all vying for power, the character you decide to become will determine how this player-driven story unfolds. In the corporate equation for the colony, you are the unplanned variable.
- The player-driven story RPG: In keeping with the Obsidian tradition, how you approach The Outer Worlds is up to you. Your choices affect not only the way the story develops; but your character build, companion stories, and end game scenarios.
- You can be flawed, in a good way: New to The Outer Worlds is the idea of flaws. A compelling hero is made by the flaws they carry with them. While playing The Outer Worlds, the game tracks your experience to find what you aren't particularly good at. Keep getting attacked by Raptidons? Taking the Raptiphobia flaw gives you a debuff when confronting the vicious creatures, but rewards you with an additional character perk immediately. This optional approach to the game helps you build the character you want while exploring Halcyon.
- Lead your companions: During your journey through the furthest colony, you will meet a host of characters who will want to join your crew. Armed with unique abilities, these companions all have their own missions, motivations, and ideals. It's up to you to help them achieve their goals, or turn them to your own ends.
- Explore the corporate colony: Halcyon is a colony at the edge of the galaxy owned and operated by a corporate board. They control everything... except for the alien monsters left behind when the terraforming of the colony’s two planets didn’t exactly go according to plan. Find your ship, build your crew, and explore the settlements, space stations, and other intriguing locations throughout Halcyon.
There are no Xbox One user screenshots for this game.
There are 42 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "天外世界" -- Chinese spelling
- "アウター・ワールド" -- Japanese spelling
- "아우터 월드" -- Korean spelling (Hangul)
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: Unreal Engine 4
- Middleware: FaceFX
- Middleware: Wwise
- Setting: Space station / Spaceship
- The Outer Worlds series
There are no reviews for this game.
|TrueAchievements||Oct 22, 2019||4.5 out of 5||90|
|4Players.de||Oct 22, 2019||86 out of 100||86|
|Spazio Games||Oct 22, 2019||8.3 out of 10||83|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Oct 22, 2019||15 out of 20||75|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- The Outer Worlds (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.