Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Sine Mora EX is a side-scrolling shoot'em up that provides a unique challenge, where time is the ultimate factor. Mixing classic shooter sensibilities with contemporary presentation, Sine Mora EX is a gorgeous shoot'em up offering both a Story Mode that weaves an over-the-top tale and an Arcade Mode that provides deep, satisfying gameplay to challenge fans of the genre. With many ways to manipulate time, Sine Mora EX features over 50 weapon combinations to complete each beautiful stage that fits to the player's skills with scaling difficulty. Soundtrack composed by Akira Yamaoka and featuring boss designs by Mahiro Maeda.
- Engrossing story integrated seamlessly into the action to elevate the user experience
- Unique, time extension based gameplay
- 7 beautifully crafted, diverse stages
- Over 50 different weapon combinations with time manipulating devices
- Great accessibility - Story Mode is tailored to not scare away absolute newcomers to the genre
- Risk and reward - multiple difficulty levels in Arcade Mode with deep scoring and hidden rank system for the more experienced players
- Music composed by Akira Yamaoka, Sound Director of Silent Hill and Shadows of the Damned
- Featuring boss designs by Mahiro Maeda, one of the most prominent Japanese anime creators (Blue Submarine No. 6, The Animatrix - The Second Renaissance, Kill Bill: Vol. 1)
Sine Mora EX Features:
- 16:9 Aspect ratio (instead of 16:10 which is still an option)
- Full English Voice Overs (Original Hungarian ones are still available as an option)
- Local co-op for up to 2 players in Story mode
- 3 New versus modes: Race, Tanks, Dodgeball
- New challenge levels
- Improved Rendering
- Native 4k at 60 FPS
There are no Xbox One user screenshots for this game.
There are 35 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "シネモラ EX" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Gameplay feature: Time manipulation
- Genre: Scrolling shoot 'em up
- Sine Mora series
- Theme: Dieselpunk
There are no reviews for this game.
|Jeuxvideo.com||Oct 22, 2017||17 out of 20||85|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.