Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Typoman is a puzzle platformer. You slip into the role of a character made of letters, struggling to make your way through a dark and hostile world. Despite your small stature you have a powerful gift: You can craft words which will have an effect on the environment. But choose your words wisely - they can either be a blessing... or a curse!
- Wield the power of altering the world by creating, changing or destroying words
- Solve ingenious and challenging puzzles with a unique aesthetic mix of typography and pen & ink graphics
- Captivating, carefully drafted, on-the-fly told story using witty word puzzles and puns
- Surreal, atmospheric game world
- Featuring Steam Trading Cards, Badges, Leaderboards and Achievements
- Distinct soundtrack specifically composed for the game
Awards & Recognition
- Featured at Indie Game Revolution, EMP Museum, Seattle
- Beste Inszenierung / Best Production, German Video Game Awards 2016, Munich
- Finalist Indie Prize 2016 Showcase, Casual Connect Europe 2016, Amsterdam
- Best Casual Game, Game Connection Development Awards 2015, San Francisco
- Nominee for Best Game, Best Indie Game, Best Sound, Best Game Design, Best Console Game, German Dev Awards 2015, Cologne
- Winner Best Art Style, Gaming Trend's Best of E3 2015 Awards, Los Angeles
- Winner Best of Quo Vadis 2015 (Sponsored by Google), Best of Quo Vadis Show, Berlin
- Nominee Best Indie Game, gamescom award 2015, Cologne
NVIDIA Accredited Partner
There are no Xbox One user screenshots for this game.
There are 16 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Typoman" -- initial release title
- "タイポマン" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|TrueAchievements||Feb 22, 2017||4 out of 5||80|
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
Mar 18, 2017
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Typoman: Revised (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.