DescriptionBrothers in Arms, one of the few games to truly be based on actual events, places you in the shoes of real-life World War II Sergeant Matt Baker, tasked with commanding your squad through a week's worth of actual battles that Baker's 101st Airborne platoon faced. Combining the cinematic action of games such as Medal of Honor and Call of Duty with the strategic command of Full Spectrum Warrior, you must command your troops to use actual army doctrine to find, fix, flank, and finish the enemy while actually participating in the battle yourself.
- "手足兄弟连：30高地之路" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: UnrealEngine2
- Brothers in Arms series
- Covermount: Fullgames
- Games made into comics
- Genre: Tactical shooter
- Historical conflict: World War II
- Physics Engine: Havok
- PlayStation 2 Greatest Hits releases
- PlayStation 2 Platinum Range releases
- Technology: amBX
There are no reviews for the Xbox release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Game Chronicles||May 26, 2005||9.7 out of 10||97|
|GameZone||Mar 13, 2005||9.5 out of 10||95|
|Next Level Gaming||Mar 23, 2005||94 out of 100||94|
|games xtreme||Apr 07, 2005||9.3 out of 10||93|
|1UP||Mar 01, 2005||9 out of 10||90|
|Game Informer Magazine||May, 2005||8.75 out of 10||88|
|Gamesmania.de||Apr 11, 2005||86 out of 100||86|
|PlayDevil||May 17, 2005||80|
|Console Obsession||May 31, 2010||8 out of 10||80|
|Official XBox Magazine||Apr 05, 2005||8 out of 10||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30 (Official site)
- Demiurge Studios (Info regarding Demiurge's involvement.)
- Wikipedia: Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30 (Information about Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30 at Wikipedia)