Destroy All Humans! 2 Ad Blurbs (Xbox)
Advertising Blurbswww.thq-games.com - Playstation 2:
Sequel to the widely acclaimed hit - Destroy All Humans! 2 takes the brand's irreverent Sci-Fi action gaming experience into the swinging sixties with all new game features, expanded open-world gameplay and co-op multiplayer. Crypto returns to take on the world of free love, the Cold War and other 60's era clichés, causing destruction around the globe with an upgraded arsenal of alien weaponry and enhanced mental abilities - battling a variety of enemies from secret agents and giant creatures, to Soviet Forces and ninja warriors.
- Play As The Alien - Destroy All Humans! 2 turns the tables on traditional sci-fi action games, allowing gamers to play as the Alien and take on the most feared enemy in the galaxy - mankind
- Unleash Massive Destruction - Players have total freedom to destroy anything and manipulate everything in the world - battling enemies with an explosive arsenal of alien weaponry, or wreak havoc from above in their Jetpack or UFO
- Probe the World - Explore 5 open-world game environments - from Bay City, to Albion, to Takoshima Island and more. Start new story missions without returning to the Mothership or explore the open world with a huge variety of side missions relevant to the game's storyline
- Co-Op Multiplayer - Team up with another player and Destroy All Humans together via split-screen Co-Op Game mode. Play through the entire single player game together or replay missions already completed. Plus, play in special two player mini games throughout the game like PK Tennis and more
- New Weapons, Mental Abilities and Upgrades - Take on the world with enhanced alien weaponry, including the all new Meteor Strike, and Disclocator, or utilize your mental abilities with old and new favourites like PK, Cortex Scan, Transmogrify and Mind Flash. Upgrade your weapons and abilities or purchase new ones through the Abduction Vault on the Mothership
- Irreverent Personality - Enjoy side-splitting humour lampooning humanity and parodying the hallmarks of the sixties: free love, counter culture, the space race, spy movies, the cold war, and hippies
- Developed by Pandemic Studios creators of critically acclaimed games Full Spectrum Warrior, Mercenaries and Star Wars Battlefront
Contributed by DreinIX (10668) on Jan 04, 2009.